Our study centre recognises the importance of data protection and that our students’ privacy is important.
We work with the CIM to improve standards and re-build customer trust, by making a pledge to uphold best practice when it comes to looking after customer data and have signed up to the CIM Data Pledge
The information you submit will be kept confidential and stored safely by our study centre, under strictly regulated conditions in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will not share your data with any other organisations or with any of our partner businesses.
Any personal information provided by you to our Academy is used for the following purposes:
- Enrolling you in one of our free taster sessions.
• Enrolling you on your chosen qualification.
• Updating and enhancing your records with our study centre.
• Defining areas of interest to you and improving our website, automation and e-learning to meet users’ habits and requirements.
• Advising you of other CIM qualifications and CIM events which may be of interest to you.
East Coast Marketing Academy will not make this information available to organisations outside of East Coast Marketing Academy and The Chartered Institute of Marketing, unless you opt-in to this service.
By proceeding to register with East Coast Marketing Academy you are consenting to the processing of your personal data as required and stated above.
To opt-out of receiving information about East Coast Marketing Academy products and services please contact our team at email@example.com stating “Opt Out” in your enquiry.
There is also an opt out button on every email we send you.